Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Short Introduction


I suppose this is not the first time I am to introduce my self in a formal way, and discuss the predictability of my unpredictable future. We find ourselves lost in an abyss of possibilities in front of a question such as this, so quickly our imagination surpass our rationality, that I often think too much reflection could lead to a misleading reality.
Yet how ironic it is that I, so aware of the deceiving mind, should decide to become a designer. A master of deception and a practitioner of the theoretical and so called philosophy. A jester who attempts to sum up the whole of human experience in a single speech, on a single piece of paper. A prisoner under the heavy fortress of my assumed knowledge.
Yet, how happy it makes me, to think, to lavish my self with the succulent juice of the forbidden fruit. A thousand thanks to Adam, for making my life so exciting, so full of colors and games. I take flight in the ultimate conditions of nihilism, and to embrace life for what it is.

... and in ten years, I will have a degree in architecture and be doing CAD drawings with collage interns.

No comments: