Saturday, September 13, 2008

Exercise One: Alanna

In ten years from now, I will have completed my Bachelor of Design at OCAD, and should be well on my way to having a successful career in interior design. I also hope to have travelled to at least a few different countries by then, as it has always been my dream to see the world. I think that travelling would not only allow me to gain experiences, but would also have a big impact on my design work.




I find that the most interesting aspects of interior design are the relationships that exist between different forms, appropriate lighting and the importance of choosing the right colours for a space. Aside from becoming an interior designer, I hope to have maintained and further developed my interest for drawing, painting, fashion design & dancing.

No comments: