Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exercise One: Claudia












It's really difficult for me to tell where I will be in ten years. Hopefully I will have finished my master's degree (!) in Architecture and should be well on my way to become a great architect. But to be honest, I have no idea where I will be in or what I will be doing in 10 years from now. One thing for sure is that within 10 years from now, I will have travelled many different countries, experienced and met a lot of new people. As of now my interests are very broad but particualrly I am interested in sustainable architecture and architecture for humanity. I also would like to get invovled and work for "Design for the other 90%". (Check this website for more information on "Design for the other 90%" http://other90.cooperhewitt.org/)













Renzo Piano, Centro Culturale J.M. Tjibaou, Nouméa, Nuova Caledonia, 1993. (My fav architect!)














Le Corbusier, Villa Savoye, 1929














English Bay, Vancouver, BC (Photographed by myself)

No comments: