Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exercise One: "Ho Been"

Ho Been Lee



Judging by my ability of foretelling my future, I have no comment in me. All I can say is that I am not a psychic who can read his future or destiny. What also I can say is that from my childhood I grew fond of unusual objects, roads, interior and places around the world. By looking at every different objects I was attracted by it and always wanted to imitate or surpass theirs.
In the next ten years I'm planning to finish my degree at OCAD, work with various designers and firms, get Master in Architecture and launch my project (firm) while in Canada (or not) before moving out. I also look forward into travelling various places and give my role as a designer. By concentrating on my interests, combined with curiosity from every different environments will put me where I wanted to be.

No comments: