Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Exercise One: Nancy Huang."



I AM the PRESENT and the FUTURE but most importantly I am NOW.
Where do I see myself in 10 years?
I can’t even see myself tomorrow let alone ten years because everyday is new with unavoidable new problems to solve and new gifts to cherish. The inevitable good and bad events that happens in life shapes life and how we live it.
Translation: I have no idea about what’s going to happen but it’s going to be a crazy ride.
BUT if I were to guess…I would be saving the world from destroying ourselves and the planet with my art as well as with the vast number of degrees and diploma that I have accumulated over the years about psychology, philosophy and world religions.
Or
DEAD! because we destroyed ourselves: with greed, hate, world hunger, and pollution, etc, etc, etc.
It’s true, humans are fundamentally flawed but together we have so much power in that we can change it all right now (except for humans being flawed part although we can try.)



No comments: