Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exercise one: Karen Lee

yewon Karen Lee After 10 years, what would I become?
It’s very hard question for me since I’m still on the stage where I look for the interest and find out what I’m good at. Also I don’t want to limit my future career now. However, if I find out the definite interest within in Environmental design, I would love to become an interior designer who uses talent to enrich others’ lives. First of all, 10 years later, I would already graduate from OCAD and got Bachelor of Design. Also after 10 years, I will have good knowledge and skills. I want to use this knowledge and skills all over the world starting from Canada and South Korea (where I was born in). I wish my work from 10 years later can deliver happiness and pleasure to people all around the world. More over, I believe in the far future I can earn a sense of empowerment and gain power to make a difference in the world.












No comments: